Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Tax Training 12/7-9/08



Late fall is the season that tax training starts in order to prepare for the next year tax season. This year I went to Phoenix for my NCPE seminar 11/5-7/08 and then to Las Vegas for the Tax Works software training in Dec. Then next month right after the holidays we will have an in house training that we are going to try and do via web conference over the Internet.This will be nice so I don't have to travel and leave the family after just getting back from our holiday travels.

We had a nice time in Vegas. It was Mom and Dad, myself, Tracy, Clye and Camyrn, Shurell and Kyla, and the new secretary Debbie. The one thing I really like about the Tax Works seminar is the food. Umm Umm good!

A few other memorable things; I lost the liner to my good ski coat and I got the most motion sick I think I have ever been on the shuttle to the airport. Aw the joys of travel!

No comments: