Monday, January 26, 2009

Snow and Tile 1/25/09

Yea!!! My Kitchen Remodel is Done.
Roger has finished the backsplash that was the last major project to be finished. He did a pretty darn good job in my humble opinion. Especially since this was his first tile project. I have to admit I was pretty nervous about starting a remodel/addition project considering the number of them I lived through growing up. (sorry Mom and Dad) But it turned out great and it actually got finished!

My appliance garage that I designed.
It is so cool! Joe, the cabinet maker, did a great job bringing my idea to life.
Finished project. The Dark Points are little metal pyramid shaped brads.
They are so cool!
It may be small but it is so much more functional!
Love it.


I had to take Roger to the airport at 5:30 this morning. I had been a little concerned about the weather, but the Internet said the rain should be clearing out so I figured we would be fine. Boy, was I surprised to walk out the door into 3 inches of snow. Funny thing is that it was snowing harder at our house than anywhere else. The further we got from the house the less snow there was. By 15 miles into Reno we were on dry roads. Our weather usually comes from the the west, Reno, but when we get snow it usually comes from the north, Pyramid Lake. Which is where it must have come since Reno was dry.

No comments: