Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Fall 08 Pictures

I am so thrilled with the way the kids pictures turned out this last fall. Each one of them is just so good. Who says you have to pay a lot for a good picture. 2 years ago I decided school pictures were just too expensive with four kids and I was rarely happy with how they turned out anyway. So I started taking the kids to Walmart. I love that I can chose not only the back ground but the pose and and the photos. This picture of Jake cost me $4.95 for a package that was bigger than the $30.00 package that I had to buy at the school just to get an 8x10 for Grandma's wall. That's what I call a GOOD DEAL.

Jakob Age 14 9th Grade

Madisyn Age 12 7th Grade

Samuel Reese Age 6 1st Grade

Luke Age 2

2 comments:

mommafar said...

Wow, the kids are gorgeous! I saw the pictures you gave Grandma Madge, she has them on the shelf by the TV. What a beautiful family.

Tiffany said...

Hi there.. so glad I came across a blogger who likes run-on-sentences like I do! :) Your kids are so cute! What a great family you have!!