Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Drama Class Presentaion 12/10/08

Our ward is full of very talented ladies. Amanda Burleson and her sister Lori Miller started a small playgroup/drama school this past year. This fall they had a fun little exercise class to help teach the kids various drama techniques. These pictures and videos are of the final presentation to the parents to show what the kids had learned. In Sam's group they learned a little skit about a caterpillar who crawls into a cave and likes the "big" voice he gets while at the back of the cave. He used it to scare away all of the animals. Sam was a vulture in the skit. Sam was the youngest child participating and at times it was pretty hard to keep his focus and behave but overall I think he did pretty well.

Madisyn had two presentations one was a poem with her friend Allison Burleson and the other was a compare and contrast that she had to make up on her own and present. I thought she did really well on both. I am impressed how she is learning to speak louder and clear and has lost much of her shyness.

I am not able to get any of Sam's video to upload but I was able to upload the video that was most of the parents who had to come up with a skit from a bag of various items. Our skit was me and my daughters in Mexico playing on a beach at Christmas listening to a Mariache Band sing Feliz Navida. It was pretty funny.







No comments: