
I couldn't find my camera as I was rushing out the door for Jake's Christmas Band Concert but I thought this picture would work since Jake is a Trombone player. Just like his dad.
It was a nice concert after it got started. Somehow Jake (as well as a number of others) didn't get his info right and we as parents weren't suppose to be there until 7:30- we got there at 6:30. The stage area was busily being used as a practice ground for the cheer squads so we had to sit and wait for them to finish. It was quite chaotic and frustrating for all the parents just like us that didn't know what was going on and when we suppose to start.
But as I said, once things got started it was a nice program with the choir groups as well as the band preforming. And I was pleasantly surprised that there were a number of traditional religious songs preformed. Nice job guys.
No comments:
Post a Comment