I only have one picture of Maddy from her play and none of Sam at his concert. Everything else was video.
They both had these
presentations on the same
night. Luckily, we were able to go to Sam's and then to
Madisyn's afterwards.
Madisyn's was the
presentation of the drama club of a play they had been working on all season.
This is
Madisyn and her friend Jessica. The stuff on her face is
whiskers since she was suppose to be a boy.

Sam's was his Christmas concert. It was kind of
interesting in that there were no traditional
Christmas or holiday songs. The theme I guess was the "four seasons" although it was difficult to follow
because we couldn't hear the majority of the speaking parts. This video is typical of Sam through the whole program. I swear he only sang half of 1 song through the whole thing. What am I going to do with that boy!:)
No comments:
Post a Comment