Monday, December 27, 2010

Thanksgiving in Maricopa AZ

The Sherwood crew loves to get dirty!
So when we are with them it will most likely include going out on the desert and kicking up some dust. Just across the road from Grandma and Grandpa's house in Maricopa there is a big wash and some great riding places, so of course we all have to get out there and get DIRTY!
Trent and Peter in mom's Go Cart.
Roger and Maddie. Maddie said she spent more time walking than riding. LOL
Grandma with Camryn and Kayla.
Peter
Grant
Ren
Luke
Shurell, Trent and Peter
Strangely I don't have any of my family but Luke and the one with Roger and Maddie. When I got home I realized our crew is all on video and no still shots. I'm hoping that someone else got some of us and I will post them once I get them.

No comments: