Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Day

OOps. Luke's picture didn't download where is was suppose too!
He wanted a Thomas the Train Set and a Building Set.. We added a Crayon Maker to use up all of those old broken crayons laying around!

We had a lovely Christmas morning.
Luke was the earliest one up at 8, then Madisyn came in our room a bit later. We then went and got the other boys up. I think it was the ice skating the night before! We were all in bed by 10:30 and slept well that night.
Even the gift opening went at a nice slow pace, with everyone getting a chance to see what everyone else received.
I couldn't decided which photo I liked best so I did both.
I like the reflection the lights make on the floor in this one.
Roger's favorite gift was his Kindle Electronic Reader as well as his new running shoes.
Believe it or not, what Jake asked for was the SAT study guide and Toy Story w/a digital copy. So he got it as well as the coveted Laptop! But, it is a FAMILY gift not just his own. :) We added an Electric Razor and some new clothes. He had been growing out of everything.
Madisyn's Christmas request was a new fancy dress, a Bop It and a dress coat. We added a set of Hot Rollers.


Sam wanted some DS games and Hot Wheels, and we added a fun K'nex set and a Lego Game
Mom's big job for the day was dinner. It turned out very nice. We had Ham, Baked Potato's, Homemade Rolls, Grandma Sue's Cranberry Salad, a new 8 Hour salad that was yummy, as well as a new veggie side called Company Cauliflower, which was also good. And for dessert, Chocolate Dream, Pecan and Pumpkin Pie!

No comments: