OK, I admit it... I think my favorite part of December just may be the goodies!
Here are few picture of some of the traditional goodies we do in our house.

One of Maddie's favorite things to do is make a Ginger Bread house. This year I found a kit that had 5 little house to make a village. It was fun for everyone to have one to make their own.

The final product!

One of my favorite things to do is make candy. No surprise there! LOL Last year I was able to get Pammy's Amazing Peanut Brittle recipe. (my great grandmother Sherwood) ooo, so yummy! Some of the other candies I made were Chocolate Covered Toffee and Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Balls. (Roger's favorite)

And of course, sugar cookies! That funny purple color was supposed to be red but it turn out to be a "Fall" red that had been put back in the wrong food coloring package. Oh well, they tasted good! We also tried a new cookie this year, snowballs. They were amazing! They will certainly be on next years list of goodies. And lastly, the Pumpkin Roll mmm mmm good!
I love this time of year!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment