Friday, December 3, 2010

Halloween Trunk R Treat 10/30

This Halloween was a crazy busy one. Sadly I have very few photos.
There were so many things going on Saturday and since Halloween fell on Sunday we did not go out and do treat or treating. That Saturday Sam and Luke both had their last soccer games, we had the ward Trunk R Treat party, Jake had a soccer party, and there was a stake youth dance in Fallon. I was running so many places that I did not even think to stop and get photos while I could but Roger did take a couple before the batteries on the camera died on him.
Darn it! Oh well we all had a great time anyway.
Thank goodness my friend Shiloh took this picture of us while we were waiting in line for dinner. It is the only one I have with Jake and Luke. ( Maddie is a Cowgirl, Jake a Mafia Goon, with a Nerf shotgun gun, Luke a dinosaur, he finally wanted to wear the "family" costume now that it is too small for him, and Sam is Darth Vader.)
It was Madisyn's job to sit in the trunk and hand out the candy. Isn't she just a doll?
Sam got in the action as well.

No comments: