Thursday, December 23, 2010

Jake's Quick Change 10/10

Coming home from Reno one afternoon I ran over something that popped my tire. Believe it or not I have not had a flat tire in over 16 years! The benefit of being married to a tire man I guess! :)
Anyway, thank goodness I had Jake with me. He was able to pull that tire off and have it changed in less than 10 minuets! I can only imagine how long it would have taken me. Especially since I didn't even know how to get the spare down! It is not like a truck that screws down, instead there is this little hidden hole under the the lifted back door that you have to stick the tire iron into and turn. Humph, who would have thought.
The Lord gives hidden blessings everyday, sometimes just having your son there in the car with you!

No comments: