Here is an update on the birds nest on our door wreath.
These pictures were taken just a few days after we think that they hatched. It is amazing that they can survive being so naked and the weather still so cold most days.
So CUTE!
These pictures were taken a few weeks later. I can't believe how much they have grown in such a short time. We were wondering if they had made it because we never hear them making any noises. So I went out to check and there they were almost looking like the parents instead of the babies.
I can't see the third one in the pictures but Roger and I came home the other evening and had stayed in the car talking for a little bit when we saw the mama and daddy come in and start feeding them. Up popped three very hungry baby birds, so it looks like they all made it after all.
No comments:
Post a Comment