School is Starting Again, already!
I think we actually had a little longer summer this year since school did not start until August 30th, but still it seemed so short. I think all of the kids were ready for the change. Ready to see their friends again, ready for learning and new schedules, ready for fun new clothes and school supplies. And... mom was ready too! :)
Sam was eager for the day to start but was pretty ornery when I tried to get his photo.
He was much nicer once we got to the school.
Silly BOY!
His teacher this year is Mrs. Elson. When he got home from school I was waiting for him on the back step as he came off the bus, I asked him how his day was and he said. " I LOVE SCHOOL! I HAVE THE BEST TEACHER EVER!! It was so fun to see him so excited after the rough morning he had getting ready.
Madisyn is a Freshman this year and very excited to start her high school career. Her pictures were actually taken after school since she goes to Dance Team practise at 6 am and then gets ready for school after.
Cutie Pie!
My 16 year old is a Junior!
My how time flies, just one more year of these pictures for him. I'm not too sure I am ready for that.
1 comment:
August 30th!?! I would love that!
I always love first day of school pictures. Hope they have a great year.
Post a Comment