Saturday, August 7, 2010

My So Called Class Reunion


20 YEARS!!!!
I know it sounds cliché but how could it have already been 20 years?

I was disappointed as 2010 began and it appeared that we would not be having our 20 year high school reunion. There went all, my motivation to get rid of this 25 lbs. !
But we had planned a Sherwood family get together at Lyman Lake over the 24 th of July (when the reunions are usually scheduled) week so we went to AZ anyway. While I was there I just happened to check my facebook and found Brent Overson had put together a little get together for any of those of us that happened to be in town. It was on the day we were headed home but we decided to stop by and at least say hello.

There were not many of us but it was nice to see the few who were there and catch up on what everyone is doing now days. And a big thank you to Brent and his wife for putting together this event at their home on such short notice.
Jeff Oakes, Shane Lee, Bowen Udall
Mike Bell, Shawn Wakefield, Brent Overson
Heather Raymond, Kevin Burdick, Suzanne Baca, Mike Finch, Kiley Crosby, Jennifer Grey
Pacer Udall, Shawn Wakefeild, Shane Lee, Brent Overson, Bowen Udall, Jeff Oakes, Mike Bell, Mike Finch, Kiley Crosby, Kevin Burdick
Jennifer Grey, Suzanne Baca, Roberta , Sophie Vallejos, Shawna Sherwood, Heather Raymond

No comments: