Some of my favorite designs



Funny little story about how much I LOVE scrap booking!
It all began when my new friend Shiloh first came to our scrap booking group held at the church 3 Fridays a month. She had started using this new style of scrap booking that She, her Mother and Sister in Law had created. We all just drooled over the elegance and beauty of this new style and were in heaven as she began to teach us.
Me especially!
As time went on she and her family decided to start marketing their style which they called Framing while using templates that they had designed. They call the name of the company Kiwi Lane Designs.
(www.kiwilanedesigns.com)
Skip forward a year, they now have their 1st big scrapbook convention and things have come up and Shiloh is not going to be able to go and help with the booth. So I volunteered! The crazy part, I have never met any of the people that will be there AND I will be sharing a room with them! And even better I will paying my own way BUT I will receive free product (the few things I don't already own, LOL) as payment for helping.
Here are a few pictures with my new fiends. We had a wonderful time and I loved sharing my passion of this new style with all of the wonderful scrap'ers that would stop and check us out.
Susan Budge one of the owners/designers
Susan's Sister and Debbie Budge another owner and designer.
Definitely one of the cutest booths there.
1 comment:
This sounds like a lot of fun! Your kids will thank you for scrapbooking all the family memories for their whole lives.
Post a Comment