Saturday, August 7, 2010

AZ Trip and 24th of July

Ooops! I found some more fun pictures from our AZ trip that I wanted to add.
Grandpa Sherwood gave the middle age boys a few sailing lessons this year, and even let Karston and Trent take the Catamaran out by themselves. They did great, although they did tip it over once when the wind caught them wrong.
Sam, Shawna and Luke riding behind Aaron. Dangerous, I tell you!!!
Aaron taking Madisyn around the lake.
Madisyn and Luke, he was a little concerned about he whole thing!
I was amazed how brave Sam was this year.
Aaron kept trying to throw Jake,but I think he was too big and heavy to get much air.
I was glad Aaron was able to get the old wave runners going. I had a great time running around the lake on them.
Sam tried knee boarding this year and did GREAT! He was even able to do a complete spin while on it.
Good job, little bud!
Jake tried everything this year. Knee boarding, wake boarding and even skiing.


We had a wonderful time on our annual AZ trip this summer.
We started that week out at Lyman Lake State Park. It was a great time with all of the Sherwood extended family.
Roger had a great time showing his skill out on the lake.
Look at him go!
Woo Who old man!
Mom and dad have a number of sections of land out in the Show Low Pines area that they wanted to go find and see if any of us would be interested in. So after coming in from the lake we all gathered up and headed out in search of land.
Madisyn and Karston
The pretty landscape.
It was pretty rough and tumble out there! There were very few roads and we did some pretty crazy off roading in the rain.
Maddie was on the back of Shurell's 4 wheeler, they were doing pretty well staying clean until they had to go through a big MUD PUDDLE!
OK, awful photo of me, but I put it in anyway to prove I got out in all of it too.
Grandpa and Grandma Sherwood checking out where to go next, according to the maps anyway.
On Saturday we went to the annual Pioneer Day Parade.
Sam (orange stripe) and Luke (Blue shirt) loved chasing down the thrown CANDY!
The floats in the parade are made by the local ward's primaries and other organizations as well as local families, businesses and even class reunions. It is always lots of fun to see everyone's creations.
More candy!
One of the highlights is when the Fire Truck brings it's cooling shower down the street.
Ah! Refreshing!
All cooled down.
My Brother My Friend. These two boys have such a close relationship. I love when I am able to capture it on film, even if it is a little blurry.

No comments: