Friday, June 19, 2009

Moth Invation 6/09

I have lived in Fernley for almost 9 years and NEVER seen such a thing!!
We were totally invaded by little gray/brown disgusting mothes! It lasted for a full two weeks and there are still a few around. They would get in every nook and cranny they could find. I hang my jeans on the line and then find the pockets full of mothes! I open a window and when I shut it the tiny crevices of the jams are filled with them! I turn my laptop on at night and I am flooded with them! The grossest part is the NASTY liquid they left everywhere. I'm so afraid to know what it is since I was sprayed with it a number of times!!!!!!!!! SO GROSS.
Now that they are mostly gone a have a gross house to clean. Their nasty liquid has been left at every window and on many walls. SO GROSS!!!!

No comments: