-The new renters loved it to, thankfully.
Thursday, June 18, 2009
Annie House 5/31/09
The only reason I put this in my blog is because we all spent so much time there the last week of May. We felt very grateful that the house only went unrented for a month, especially in today's market but we were not so excited about all we had to do to get it ready. Going into it we thought there was just a little here and there but the longer we were there the more we saw that need done. Nothing very major just lots of work. One project was painting my red bedroom wall to brown. Per new renters request, I couldn't really blame them. Just because I love red in my bedroom doesn't mean everyone does! I loved the color this brown turned out though. I purposely check it against a number of other color swatches when choosing it to make sure it would go with pretty much any color someone would want to decorate with.
-The new renters loved it to, thankfully.
The kitchen on the other hand still needs an update. -Not enough time or energy to get to it but we told the renters they could paint it if they would like.
I sure miss this house. But I love my new yard and the new house isn't bad. Especially after our remodel and painting a bedroom wall RED! And the really good thing about it all is that the renters needed a fridge so we were able ;) to return the white one back to this kitchen where it belonged and get a new one for our house that now matches our newly remodeled kitchen!
-The new renters loved it to, thankfully.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment