Friday, June 19, 2009

Chicks and other stuff... 6/09

Oh, so cute! We ordered 12 new chicks and they sent 18. If the order is not big enough they add "comfort rooster". As much as I hate the thought I think we are going to be putting some roosters in the freezer this fall!


Sam on the last day of school with his teacher. Note the jackets, the class was going to have a beach party and it ended up raining all week, with Friday being the coldest day! Darn it.

I thought I would throw in a picture of these cute baby gifts I make. They are a receiving blanket and 2 burp clothes. I just love them and get requests for them quite regularly.

The Young Women from church came over to set up tents for their Girls Camp prep. They had 25 girls go this year.

Sam went to Basketball camp the week after school got out. He is such a busy little guy we thought this might be a great activity for him to get into. I think he really enjoyed it but has not been so keen about going out and playing it at home when I send him out. ;)

No comments: