So, I'm sitting here musing about life and people I know and people I really KNOW. What a wonderful thing communication is. Thank you all who put your lives out there for others to read about. Recently, I have found a number of new blogs (of people I know, since I have to keep my addiction under control) to add to my list of already favorites. I so enjoy to read and learn about these people and their lives. I really, really love it.
Sometimes I feel lonely and secluded even though I am often running, busy and even at times surrounded by people. There always seems to be someone who wants/needs something from me. I love to relax and have the chance to read about others lives and the things they find important, funny or interesting. I have truly enjoyed getting to KNOW people better that I just used to know.
Thank You for sharing, even if you don't know who you are sharing with!
6 comments:
Hey tell Roger good job on the Kitchen tile it looks great. So are you working as hard as me?? HA!! I like your computer on the tred mill, we always need some way to motivate us. Talk to you later Love RAshelle
i hope you know your favorite sister
You know that I am your favorite!!!
hahahahaha
\
Wow sure know how to make us workaholic feel like horriable moms.
Maybe if I would get the internet @ the house I could Blog
love ya
Shurell
Thanks for commenting on my blog. It's great to "see" your family.
Blogs are amazing...I have really appreciated the fact that I can keep in touch with people so much better than I used to.
Your kitchen does look fantastic!
Hi... I love to get on here and read about your life and whats going on with you too!! :) ~Tiffany
I agree! It's been great to get to KNOW old/new friends. I'm sure glad you found me!
Post a Comment