Oh... that little Luke of mine!
As I was vacuuming yesterday he was playing with the water faucet in my tub. Well, as we found out, shortly after we moved into this house, we have VERY strong water pressure. If the hot and cold are turned full power at the same time the faucet flies off and the water flows full stream straight to the ceiling! Everyone has been warned to be very careful of this, but guess the 2 year old didn't get the memo.
Anyway, back to the story. As I was vacuuming my bedroom Luke comes running around the corner screaming. I rush into the bath alcove and find a full pressure stream of water hitting the ceiling and raining all over the room!
I quickly shut off the water and started mopping water from everywhere. Towels on the floor, water dripping from the ceiling, running down the walls, soaking in the new carpet!!!
6 comments:
HILARIOUS!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!
I think I may have let a few choice words slip if it were me!
Hehehehe! That is funny!
Oh the joy of two year olds, and the world they bring us! The pics are very descriptive!
That is an awesome post! I felt your pain. But I also laughed. This will be the story that gets told over and over thru the years. Like mine about Mason setting the kitchen on fire when he was almost 3!
hahaha lol Oh Shawna I love it.
Post a Comment