Ha HA! Just kidding. We were so busy with the remodel this spring that we didn't get our garden put in until way into June. We kept up on the weeds pretty well until late July when the kids and I went to AZ after that we had a couple of more trips and now it is one big weed patch with some veggies trying to find their way though. We thought that we would probably not get any produce because we had planted so late, but we have been pleased so far.
Hey my chickens picture got deleted! I will have to get another one sometime to show those working gals off. They layed all winter and have really produced great all summer, although now that it is starting to cool down and the days are getting shorter they are slowing down.
Hopefully they will keep giving us enough eggs that i won't have to buy them at the store though!
Hopefully they will keep giving us enough eggs that i won't have to buy them at the store though!
1 comment:
Pretty impressive little farm!!
How exciting that you are learning to become self-sufficient in many new ways...and so great to see the kids joining in
The peaches look wonderfully delicious
(I finally figured out how to leave comments, I've tried before, but good stuck trying to sign up)
Post a Comment