Where has time gone. It always sounds SO cliche but TIME just seems to go by faster and faster.Some things we did this month: Sam started a basketball camp. He really enjoys it and we are excited for him to learn to play. Luke and I started going to Story Time at the library. Jake had a cold weather camp out. Burr... We had a Relief Society activity that was cancelled due to a heavy snowfall that night. I am still the second counselor in the Relief Society Presidency,so I get plenty to do once a month. (ha ha!I wish I was only busy once a month) Jake had Merit Badge fair. He just needs 3 more to finish and then do his Eagle Project! Sam had a Great to be 8 Primary meeting. How can he be turning 8 this year!!!! Madisyn had her New Beginnings program for Young Women's and she and Jake had a Temple baptism trip. Roger had to finalized the ward finances for the year and do the audit that goes with it. And Finally, Roger Jake and I joined a choir to put on an Easter Program in April. Oh ya, Roger and I started back on the South Beach Diet. We did really well the first two weeks. Roger lost about 13 lbs and I lost 10. Then life got crazy and our resolve faded. We still are doing OK but certainly not loosing anymore. Maybe after tax season when the weather warms up and we are outside more. Just for histories sake, this has been an extraordinarily cold and wet winter for us here in Northern Nevada. We are TIRED of it!!!
I just had to take a picture of my weekly laundry day. This is the 3 older children's piles with Luke's being on the back of the dryer. The deal is in our house, Mom will do your laundry if it is sorted in the hamper in the laundry room by Tuesday (my laundry day) otherwise they have to wash it themselves. Some weeks there is a lot and some weeks not so much. This particular week I think the two older ones had not put all of their laundry in the week before, there seemed to be a LOT more than usual. By the way I only wash and fold. They have to put it away. (on hangers, we don't do dressers)

I have opened an Etsy shop with my scrap-booking pages. It is kind of fun in that I am doing a lot more scrap-booking, on the flip side I spend a lot of time at my craft table. Someone was taking pictures when Luke came in crying and looking for mommy time. It is kind of fun to have these very candid photos.


When I was looking for January photos I found this one that Jake must have taken of himself. He is SO proud of those muscles he has been earning in his weights class. TEENAGERS!

These were taken in the first few weeks and he had really progressed at he end of the two months. Good job Sam.

Madisyn having fun with wigs. We received a new small camera for Christmas and the kids sure have fun with it. I have found all kinds of interesting photos they have taken. LOL
He won't be doing this much longer. I'm glad to see that I was being a good mommy and giving him the love he needed instead of shooing him away or being angry with him for interrupting me. (you know, since I didn't know I was being photographed!)
Funny to see myself holding him and still going on with what I was doing. Mommy's are so good at multi tasking. LOL
Some fun photos of Sam working on his Basketball skills.
And that's a wrap for January!
2 comments:
You should let us know what your etsy shop is so we can see your amazing work. Sounds like you guys have had a crazy, but fun, couple of months. Love all the crazy photos.
Love how you're doing a pic of your calendar! I've gone digital between my Mac and iPhone--nary a paper calendar here anymore! I like the candid shots, too! My kids like using the camera. That means I'm actually in some of the pics! While I have to delete a lot more, it may be worth it. ;-)
Post a Comment