Wednesday, January 6, 2010

New Year, New Fun


While in AZ, on New Years Day the moms and little ones went into the PHX Zoo and the guys took the 4 Wheelers out. I think we all had a good time and we certainly enjoyed the wonderful warm AZ sun. If has been bitter cold at home since the first week of December. In fact one morning it was -8 degrees, needless to say I took Sam rather than have him walk up to and wait at the bus stop.
So close!
All of the little boys thought the baboon in the window was SO cool.
Who doesn't love a giraffe?
Luke and Grant, loving being pushed around like the little ones.
Sam a Roger found a cool saguaro.
Jake and Madisyn getting ready for a ride. Sometimes they really do like each other.
Luke went riding in the ranger with the Price family.
Roger and Sam getting ready to go out again.
Madisyn, Roger and Sam checking out the saguaros.

Madisyn made the comment after we got home about how pretty AZ is. I agree.

Pretty and Warm.

2 comments:

Marcie Ashton said...

I wish some of that pretty and warm could hit St. Johns. I've been freezing my toes off!

mommafar said...

Looks like a really fun trip! I know what you mean about being warm, I love being back in AZ. Colorado was great, but toooo cold!