February is always SO busy. I'm not sure why, more than likely it is just because that is when I get busy with taxes. This year I did something different though. I finally decided not to go to St. Johns to work in Mom's office. It was a big decision (I have gone for 15 years)! I also have around 50 clients down there that I had to figure out what to do with. Some of them are going to mail me their stuff like the majority of my clients up here already do. The others will go to Rashelle, Tracy or Shurell. It was really really hard to do but it has made our family life a lot better so it was worth it. I also decided to try to only work on Tuesdays and Thursdays, leaving the rest of the week open to do all the other stuff I do. Luke also goes to one of my daycare clients so that I can use that time very effectively.Some things that happened in February: Jake got braces! He will only have to have them for about a year though. It was so crazy, he had perfect teeth at 12 but not so much anymore! He also had Academic Team competitions every Monday of the month as well as another Merit Badge fair (that he choose not to go to and now STILL needs those same three badges he has needed for a year!). Our Relief Society activity for the month was a Night of FONDUE as well as had a great class about organizing paper work and preparing for tax time taught by Jackie Hart. It was oh so yummy, this year we fried seasoned meat as well as having cheese and chocolate. A complete meal! I went to a baby shower (Chelsea Miller) and to the Temple twice, once with Roger and once when Shauna Ray-Ruff who went back to the Temple after at least 10 years away. A very great day! Roger and I had to do a Well Checkup with the doctors for our insurance. I'm great, just need to loose a few lbs. Roger needs to loose a few lbs and work on his cholesterol levels. They are not terrible just higher than they should be. Sam and I went to the Blue and Gold Cub Scout Banquet, inviting him into the program this year. We had Stake Conference. It snowed that morning and the Silver Springs/Yerrington combined choir was not able to have most of their people there (they received over a foot of snow that morning) so the Stake President asked people from the audience to come up, Jake and I did. It was nice since we have been going to choir every week for this Easter program coming up. Lastly,Jake decided he wanted to start going to the Stake Dances in Fallon again. He will be dating in 3 months and I think he wants to start scoping out the girls. LOL
I don't have many picture of February at all. About the only ones I took were of my scrap-book pages so that I could list them on my Etsy shop. All of the others were silly pictures the kids had taken. This one is of Luke on the computer. One of his favorite things to do!



TEENAGERS!!! I tell ya, you never know what is next. She says that she likes her room to look like this! Funny thing is, once she took this picture the room has been kept virtually spotless. Nothing like a picture to show you how it REALLY is!
Sam and his beloved DS that he received for Christmas.
Madiysn took well over 100 pictures of herself in the mirror! Silly girl.
This is what I looked like when I saw the next picture of her ROOM!! Ha ha ha..
2 comments:
You sound busy as can be! I bet you are happy to stay with your family instead of coming here to SJ. I have a rough time leaving my family for more than a couple days.
Love the picture of the dirty teenager room. I've got 2 of those at my house. (Heck, who am I kidding, I've got 3 of them. And one is mine...) Have a great March!
thanks for updating your blog! I love keeping up with your family.
Post a Comment