Thursday, April 22, 2010

Easter and March Catch Up

Roger, Jake and I joined a bi-ward choir in January. It was a beautiful program called Because He lives. We opened the performance up to the whole community and preformed on the Friday before Easter Sunday, Good Friday. It was wonderful and we had a few of our non LDS friends come to listen. The only damper was that we did not have a great member turn out because it was the beginning of our Spring Break as well as Conference Sunday which meant that many people went to UT. The highlight was that Grandpa and Grandma Kunzler came down to watch up preform and stayed through Easter.

This is the front and back of a little business card type invitation that we handed out.
Madisyn is so great about taking care of the egg coloring.
Roger told the kids these are the pretties eggs yet!
I think Grandma enjoyed being with children again for the fun "Easter" activities.
Fun FUN FUNNN!!!!
The Easter Bunny came. He even left something for Grandpa and Grandma.
After conference I did a lot of scrap-booking
It was so cute! Sam started reading a story to Grandpa and Luke, but the story was so long that after a bit he lost his audience. He was so interested in his story though that he did not even notice. It was amazing how LONG of a book it was. I think it took him about a half hour to read the whole book but he finished it.
So cute.
So, as I went to do a catch up for March I found that no one had taken ONE picture in March! I guess all I can say it that it is tax season and we do VERY few activities that month!

No comments: