I was happy I was able to make a quick (10 hour drive) trip down to Manti UT for my cousin Nick's wedding. Although in college I went to the Manti Pageant a few times I had never had the opportunity to go inside.
I was able to get there (barely) early enough to be able to go through a session. It is a live session and the rooms are amazing. I wonder if all of the murals are original? It was so worth everything to go and spend a few hours in that beautiful building.
-I started off by leaving my recommend at home and things only seemed to get worse until the moment I sat down for the Endowment Session.
-I started off by leaving my recommend at home and things only seemed to get worse until the moment I sat down for the Endowment Session.
3 comments:
wow...you look a lot like your mom!
Really, you think so? Just kidding, I've been told that my WHOLE life. Living in a small town it was pretty rough since everywhere I went people knew exactly who my parents were. Needless to say I was a goody two shoes!
Thanks for the great pictures of the wedding! I'm just now getting around to writing my blog, and I put some of the photographer's pics on there too. Thanks again for coming to the wedding, it was so far for you to come, but I'm glad you made the effort.
Post a Comment