Ooops, somehow I missed this one. I already put in my journaling so it will just have to be out of order. One of the things that bugs me when blogging is not being able to insert a picture where I want it or being able to copy and paste text. Ugh.

Sam, my new little 7 year old 2nd grader. Sam leaves home @ 8:03 am
YEA!
The Kunzler Family's favorite day of the year has arrived!
OK, so maybe it is just MOM's favorite day of the year. I know the kids like it too, secretly anyway. They are so excited to get back to see their friends, not have to do boring chores all day, not have to go on big long boring drives across state lines, you know all that boring summer stuff.

My big bad 15 year old sophomore.

I love these full body shots so I can see how much they are growing. In this house I do one on the front porch using the window as a height guide. It is fun to look at the last 3 years and see how they have changed. Jake leaves home @ 6 am.
(Jake what is with the white socks? I guess it was 5 am...early morn. seminary)

My super cute 8th grader and soon to be 13. Madisyn leaves with Roger @ 7 am to go pick up Jake from seminary and then be dropped at school.

Love the shoes!

Sam and Luke in front of Sam's school, Cottonwood Elementary

Sam with Luke and his new teacher Mrs. Green
2 comments:
6:00 in the morning? Even the thought of 7:00 is making me tired! I get UP around 6 and leave about 7:30. Of course, my commute is all of about 3 minutes. Still...those are some good kids you have there!
I know it is so early, we don't realize how blessed we were to have released time for seminary. Here highschool and middle school start about 7:20 and Ellementry @ 8:20. It is nice because the big kids get home 1st in case I am gone when the little one get dropped off from the bus.
Post a Comment