We try and carve pumpkins every year. It doesn't always happen but it is something that the whole family enjoys that we can do together. It is funny to see the expressions on every one's faces. It was very dark when I took the picture so I had no idea what anyone looked like until the flash went off.

Roger's "Goofy Face" Jake's "Headless Horseman"
Madisyn's "Bat" Mom & Luke's "Happy Hal" and Sam's "Ghost"

I thought every one did a really great job. I was really impressed by the level of difficulty that the kids were able to do. I couldn't believe Jake could carve out the horses legs.

As you can tell by
Madisyn's look she was not too pleased. At this time she was having a hard time getting her design paper attached to her pumpkin. But it all turned out well in the end and she ended up enjoying herself.

Jake was very meticulous with his and it showed when he was finished. Great job!

She was awfully proud of her bat when she got it finished. I was impressed with her skill!

I was also impressed that Sam did all of his own cutting. He just had Dad help him pull out the pieces once he had them cut.

Luke didn't participate much but he still seemed to enjoy just being with everyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment