I think they had a good time. I hope that it was meaningful for them. They said it was really crowded which I was not surprised because it was the last days of the open house.
I downloaded this picture from http://www.ldschurchtemples.com/ The photo is by Patricia Thorpe Gomm. It is a neat web site to get wallpapers and such from.I was feeling well enough to go to the mix and mingle with Roger and then to the Rodeo. I really enjoyed the Rodeo. The rodeo in St.Johns is OK for a little while but it gets hot and lasts way too long. In Burley it is a PRCA Rodeo so there were very skilled contestants, there were only a few in each category, there was bull riding, it was at night and cool, and it only lasted 2 hours. Plus, it is during the County Fair so there were lots of yummy food booths to sample.
On Saturday there was a Family BBQ get together for the Reunion which Roger really enjoyed and the rest of us just tried to hang in there for after the first half hour.
Saturday night Roger and I went to a steak dinner, once again for the reunion. It was a great dinner at a nice area next to the river. We had a nice time catching up with some of the people there. Over the years I have gotten to know a few of his high school friends and their wives so it was nice to have some time to visit with them.
Sunday it was time to head home. Roger actually had to fly out for Missouri that day so Reese and Sue drove him to Boise to fly out and I went to church with the Andertons, enjoyed a nice Sunday Dinner and then headed home with the kids.
Overall it was a nice enjoyable long weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment