OK. so one of the cool/scary things about the Internet is that I can swipe other people's photos to use as I please. Jake didn't take a camera to EFY but he made friends with lots of kids that did. When he got home he became Facebook Friends with those kids and his mamma being one of his FB friends visited his FB page and collected a bunch of awesome photo's from EFY. Moral of the story is that those friends need to go set up their privacy settings!
-now that I have what I need that is!

His Group

The Guys
Jake, Ryker, Justin, , Couslor Lolo, , Brad, Tyson, Counslor Nick Hilton, Dustin , Sam

Brad, Jake Ryker, Sam Justin, Tyson

Jake and new freind Brad

Dustin, Braelynn, Jake, Justin, Kaylee, Nicole, , Ryker

His C.O.W. Braelynn
So I think I hate this term more than anything! It stands for Crush of the Week! An EFY thing I guess. She is a way cute girl though! Too bad he didn't get any of her info and she is not on FB!!!! Gonna have to teach that boys some things.
3 comments:
Looks like lots of fun! My kids have attend EFY in Show Low. They love it. What's amazing is the friendships they form with the kids from other schools on the mountain.
Glad you got some pictures!! I have a few of Jake and Eric...I'll try to remember to upload them to you.
This was such a wonderful experience for Jake and he looks so happy in all the pictures!
If we could only remember on a daily basis how happy living the gospel makes us!
LOL...Austin said that Jake had found a "cow" and I thought he was being so rude!!! Then he explained it to me...I totally agree with you...it goes right along with phat!
Post a Comment