The boys have had a chance to start enjoying their Christmas presents. It was fun to watch them the other day chasing around the yard. Even in the snow flurries. Sam was teasing Luke by getting on his tractor, but Luke showed him by jumping on the 4 wheeler and chasing him around. It was really funny to watch.
"Now, how does this work?"
2 comments:
I love to blog or so it was from the time I started until this past Dec. January came and I've seemed to have hit something and have not fully recovered from it. So the blog is suffering and I don't mind. Read if you like. Just click on my pic. or name and it should take u there. Also I ask that you put up the "Follow this blog" so we can follow you. Although you will be in my Google Reader. For my blogging I can't live without it. Great catching up. =) Love and Hugs Sandra
These pictures are SO CUTE, I can't believe Luke is big enough to ride like that.
Post a Comment