
Shawna's side of the family, the Sherwood's, have had a Spring of new babies.
It started with the arrival of
Kamryn Mae Sherwood on April 25th at 12:57am 7lbs 2oz and 18" long. To Aaron and Tracy.


Then we had little Chase Tracker Price arrive on June 14 at 6 lb. 2 oz., 19 1/2". He was born about 4pm to Travis and Rashelle.


I can't believe how much of resemblances I can see in these babies already. Kayla looks just like a Balmes, Chase, like a Sherwood and Kamryn like her brother Brock!
And then little Kayla Casey wouldn't be left out of the party. She arrived on July 7th at 7.12 lbs and 20 inches to Brian and Shurell
She sure looks like her mama!
Look at the RED hair. Grandpa Balmes would be so pleased.
It started with the arrival of
Kamryn Mae Sherwood on April 25th at 12:57am 7lbs 2oz and 18" long. To Aaron and Tracy.
Then we had little Chase Tracker Price arrive on June 14 at 6 lb. 2 oz., 19 1/2". He was born about 4pm to Travis and Rashelle.
I can't believe how much of resemblances I can see in these babies already. Kayla looks just like a Balmes, Chase, like a Sherwood and Kamryn like her brother Brock!
No comments:
Post a Comment