Sunday, May 2, 2010

New Laundry Room

You know somethings just taste so sweet after you have waited and waited and anticipated for them.
For the first time in my life including growing up, I have a brand new matching washer and dryer. Can I just say I am in LOVE! They are the Maytag Bravo that I have been watching for well over three years. And finally after a long busy tax season I was able to get them. That and the NV appliance credit.
-That has kept me waiting since last August when I first heard that one might be coming.
The Laundry room is one of only two rooms that had not been painted since we moved in three years ago. So I quicly took care of that the day before my new little sweeties arrived. Ooowee I LOVE RED. This is some of the paint let over from our bedroom.
I guess it could be called the left over room. All of these cabinets were all of the uppers from the kitchen before we remodeled it. Looking at it now I can not believe this is all that kitchen had. No wonder we were in such a hurry to change it.
Good bye old friend.

1 comment:

mommafar said...

Wow, that room looks fabulous, and how great to have a new washer and dryer