Monday, October 20, 2008

Sam Reese Soccer 08

Not surprisingly Sam really enjoys soccer. It is fast moving, involves a ball, is outside and has a team so it is a social sport. -All things that make him a happy boy. He is kind of funny out on the field. Sometimes he is all business and scores some great goals, but other times he is just out there to run around and say hello to his friends. This was the last game of the season and he was a little of both. He is the one in the jeans in these pictures.

There are actually two reasons he is wearing jeans. 1) It is October and is getting cold in the evening and 2) Somehow just before his 2ND to last game he lost one of his socks. The whole family searched and searched. I truly felt I had looked everywhere for it at no avail. So the 2ND to last game he wore his last years socks that were a bright florescent green. But this game I really needed to take picture of him since I didn't have any from the whole season. So since it was cold I decided the jeans would help keep him warm and hide his off color socks!

As a side note to this story: On the Saturday after his last game I found his lost sock under the chair in my room. How could I have not looked there!?!





No comments: